“Fine for breakfast & good coffee”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 3, 2014

You can't do much wrong with bacon, eggs & sausages. All tasty & arrived reasonably quickly. Their "bold" coffee is good - stronger than average. Service is friendly & attentive.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I love this place and I'm sitting here right now waiting 30 minutes for food every other table came in after us and is now eating. (Continue after meal is served)......food 45 mins later sausage half cooked, pancakes as thick as phone books hash browns half raw! I only gave it the rating it got because the sausage gravy is always on point! So sad!!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Heard of this place and drove by it lots of times. Finally stopped in and glad I did the food was great!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I decided to give this Bob Evans restaurant a last chance as my past experiences have been awful there! The only reason, to try it was the manager at the Frederick Bob Evans told me that the management had changed since my last visit over a year ago. Well, the manager I saw on duty was the same as before and he is Useless as a manager. As for specific complaints regarding this place, service was terrible, and the restaurant was slow, waitress had to be told twice to bring 3 simple items to our table, when I complained to the manager about slow service, all he said was I will check on your order and never came back with results for me. As for my prior visit, we both experienced stomach problems from their food! This is the Worst Bob Evans I have ever been to. The one in Frederick is superior and great service and management too! My advice is, Don't go to this restaurant, your better off at Burger King for breakfast, you get what you pay for and your not going to get ill from their food!
t

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Not great service at Bob Evan's....but what do you expect. Everything from seating, to food was exactly what you expect from a Bob Evan's. Not many breakfast places in the area though so take what you can get.