Tripadvisor
Germantown
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews front desk my eyes century boulevard taking care assistant manager great personality hotel staff local shopping transit center short term management team great customer service a great stay rooms are clean movie theater sirah andrew
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

We had party to go in the are for New Years eve. We thought, just one night what could go wrong. We had 2 non smoking rooms. Its smelled like smoke. NO plates, Mugs or utensils. Kitchen looks like from 1980's. Breakfast is such crap. Nothing there. They call it grab and go. THERE'S NOTHING THERE. Pay extra few bucks and stay somewhere else. Smelled like one of those roadside motels.

Room tip: Dont go here
Date of stay: December 2019
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are sorry for the disappointing stay you had and regret your non-smoking rooms had a smoke odor. Your comments have been shared with our housekeeping team to make sure these rooms receive a deep clean. Also, we apologize you were unhappy with our breakfast. Your feedback will be shared with our Brand Leaders to assist them when determining new breakfast choices. Kindly note, kitchenware is available at the front desk for cleanliness reasons and they would gladly provide them to you upon request. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed December 25, 2019

Andrew, the manager, and Diana,front desk, are amazing.Being away from home during the holidays can be difficult. They both made me feel welcomed and at home.The mattress in the studio was very comfortable also.

Trip type: Traveled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2019

We were delighted to read that Andrew and Diana took such great care of you. We pride ourselves on making our guests feel right at home, and we are glad that they did just that. We will make sure that they get your feedback, as it will make their day. We are also happy you liked our comfortable accommodations. Thank you for staying with us at Extended Stay America. We hope you will choose us the next time you are in the city.

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

My husband, myself, and my little chihuahua KiKi stayed here for a little over a month while renovations were being done to our home. What started off as a small leak turned into pieces of the ceiling falling down on me (5 months pregnant) while I was getting out of the shower. We made calls to office for almost a whole week before anything was even done. Not including the four days we called because of the leak. They moved us to a different room and pretty much expected me to move all of our thing while pregnant within 20 minutes of me receiving the new room key. I was in the restroom packing up our things and a lady walks in and say you have to leave. How do expect me to carry five suitcases a doggie cage and a ton of other things while I’m pregnant and within 20 minutes? They didn’t even offer us a discounted rate a complimentary night NOTHING!!! My growing family and I will not be returning to this location. The staff are very unprofessional and rude. Very disappointed. Love the hotel chain but this was really a turnoff for us.

Trip type: Traveled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Thank you for allowing us to host your stay at our hotel. After reading your review, it was obvious that we fell short in providing the hospitality you deserve. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this caused you. We have shared your review with our entire team so that we can learn from our shortcomings. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and assure you that efforts will be made to resolve them. We also apologize for the issue you encountered in your room and have shared with our team so that they can take the necessary steps to ensure better experiences for our guests. Thank you again for your sincere feedback. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and provide you with a much better experience.

Reviewed November 17, 2019

Stayed in this hotel for two nights. The bathtub had what looked to be a large rust-colored stain, but turned out to be peeling coating. It was quite ugly. some of the tiles are discolored and apparently coated with some white paint. There was mold around the tub drain. The refrigerator lacked shelves. No hair dryer. Range hood was quite greasy. The bed sheets, though seemingly clean, were stained with ?blue paint?. The latch plate on the entry door was loose and almost locked me out of my room at 9:30 p.m, luckily before the office closed, so the manager was able to force the door to let me into the room. The key was working. The bed had sheets and a light bedspread, no extra blankets. Overall I would not recommend this facility unless they do some serious maintenance. Breakfast was light snacks. If clean towels are needed you have to bring the used ones to the office to trade.

Room tip: I would ask to see the room before checking in.
Date of stay: November 2019
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2019

On behalf of our entire team, we apologize for the issues with the condition of your room. This is not acceptable, we will immediately discuss your comments with the housekeeping and maintenance teams, and we will promptly address these issues to improve our services and facilities. We only wish we had known about these problems as we would have done our best to ensure you were comfortable. Once again, our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. We are grateful for your patience and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a better future stay.

Reviewed October 23, 2019

Whenever I have questions or need assistance, Mr. Andrew D., the General Manager, and staff respond promptly, in a professional manner, while making me feel at home. Having access to wireless Internet, a stove, refrigerator, cable television, and free local calls in a cozy room with the General Manager on-site, is outstanding. Additionally, there are several restaurants, including a 24 hour IHOP, ATM's, a Safeway Grocery Store, and a movie theater within walking distance from this Extended Stay property on Century Boulevard, in Germantown, Maryland.

I highly recommend this Extended Stay of America, property.

Room tip: Accessibility, do you prefer the first, or second floor?
Date of stay: November 2018
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America and for your recommendation. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are also glad you loved the fully equipped kitchen, the full-size fridge, and the free WiFi along with the excellent service of our team. It is also great to read you mentioning our outstanding location. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.