No complaints overall. Got the room through Orbitz, so it was cheaper than the local Motel 6. The room was very clean and the hotel is located on an industrial park, so Saturday night was completely quiet. There's something going on with the pipes on the upper floor of building 200 though... sounds like they're filming a battle scene in a scifi movie or using a teleportation device. Anyway, that's what I was thinking as I drifted off to sleep. Not so bad, but if you're the type that can't sleep due to a dripping faucet then this simply won't work for you.
Also, don't be a fool like me and forget your body soap at home. Nice that they offer some, but they should market it to acne prone teens. Glad I managed to remember my moisturizer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Germantown Hotel Germantown
- Homestead Studio Suites Germantown
- Extended Stay America Germantown
- Homestead Germantown
- Homestead Suites Germantown
- Germantown Homestead Suites