WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Decent Room for a Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed at Homestead Studio Suites for two months for an internship. The service has been great. Whenever I needed assistance with anything there was always someone available. Brandy checked me in and continued to check up on me throughout my stay. Dawn was also available when I had any questions or needed anything. When I stayed there they were undergoing multiple upgrades such as new mattresses, flat screen tvs, and grab and go breakfast which all have been great additions to the hotel. The hotel is located close to many restaurants, the movies, cooperation's, and even a gym(Planet Fitness).The only thing I can say I did not like about this hotel is that they didn't have a gym or a pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay in Germantown for a long period of time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that Dawn and Brandy took such good care of you during your stay. I am glad that our location and recent room upgrades met your needs. We truly enjoyed having you visit and we look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband just got out of a Nursing/Rehab facility and not able yet to climb the 3 flights of stairs to our condo, so we are staying at the Homestead Suites until he builds up his strength and endurance. All the employees at Homestead have been SO helpful and accommodating! We HIGHLY recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ive been a residence at Homestead Studio Suites for sometime now. I have recived explemiary service from top to bottom. Let me thank the following people personally for the above and beyond service that’s been proveded… Brandy, Brock, Amena and Dawn. There has not been a problem thats to big or to small & service is very prompt. The rooms are cozy and everything you need is in walking distance…. Movies, restuarants, gym and grociey store. Great service… Great value and Great location..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so happy we were able to make you feel at home. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Boulder, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Low quality room; needed maintenance. Dirty couch. Room not ready 1 hour past check-in time. Not enough linens. Staff were trying and were just ok, but they had little to work with. I would not recommend this place even to the most economical travelers.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Elisabeth - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room was not ready at check-in and that it did not meet your expectations. I am in the process of training additional staff to ensure that we have rooms available on time and we will be adding additional staff to the evening shift to ensure a smoother check-in process moving forward. In addition, our property will be receiving several upgrades in the next few weeks to enhance our guest's experience as well as a renovation later this year.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at gtn@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Travelers are raving about these Germantown hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I Stayed Here For A Month And Loved It. Amena Is Amazing.If You Need Anything Ask For Her.Her Customer Service Is Amazing And She Makes Sure All Your Needs Are Met.Overall Great Location Your 5 To 10 Mins Away From The Grocery Store Movie Theater Transit Center Several Food Choices.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that Amena took such good care of you and our location met your needs during your stay. We truly enjoyed having you visit and do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Redding, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

For the price, the room was good and the staff courteous. Any of our requests were granted. The national phone number did not forward our additional requests to the local facility...call the local number, not the national number. We did not find any bed bugs. It's a short walk to IHOP and Red Robin. The free wifi is a joke, 3G is faster.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our free WiFi connection didn't fit your needs. At this time, we are in the process of upgrading our service so that situations like yours do not happen again. Regardless, I am very happy that you enjoyed your room overall, our great staff and our convenient location.

Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great value overall. Clean rooms, plenty of towels, good location. Really enjoyed having the special amenities that are included such as the dishes, utensiles, the refrigerator and the microwave. Will visit again.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the room amenities as well as the overall value.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg
#8 of 15 in Gaithersburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

Property: Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
Address: 20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Germantown Hotel Germantown