I want to thank Stephine,Brandy And Brock for being very helpful to my mom around Christmas. My mom has been having a tough time and had to move into the Hotel it has been more then a year, Well she had to have surgery me nor my brother were able to be there while she recovered. Stephine and Brandy kept a close eye out for her they called and checked to see if she needed anything, they had a christmas dinner at the hotel and they called to ask her if she wanted something to eat brandy asked was she suppose to be outside so soon after surgery they just made her feel so much like family and again i want to thank you. Brock thanks for helping her with the dirty clothes she knew she was not to carry anything heavy but she did it any way and you carried them from the laundry room for her thanks. Leo and Ben are also great front office staff are always there with a smile housekeeping is one of the best they keep your room clean and fresh. our family will be letting alot of people that homestead is a home away from home i write this with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes for the great help you have given to my mom while sick and the whole time she has been here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Germantown Hotel Germantown
- Homestead Studio Suites Germantown
- Extended Stay America Germantown
- Homestead Germantown
- Homestead Suites Germantown
- Germantown Homestead Suites