“Excellent Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Recently visited the place for lunch. The food - flavors, taste and presentation was wonderful. The soft shell crabs, the flounder and the green curry - all were exquisite. Service was quick.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My Wife's cousin took me to this small place. We really loved it. Foods were so good. This place got awesome spicy and tasty authentic Thai Cuisine. Sizzling Fish plater and Massaman curry were awesome. We fell in love with this place. We don't mind to drive almost an hour to get to this place to have awesome Thai food.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love spicy food and authentic Thai dishes & this place delivers. Parking is easy the price is good for the nice atmosphere and fantastic food. If you havent been here and you live in Germantown you should def check it out.

1  Thank Ahmad M
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Carl and I went to Sabai Sabai Simply Thai in Germantown, last night and it was very good. The place was busy, but we were seated quickly. The decor is stylish, with a stone wall that was interesting. The drunken noodles were delish, although Carl's dish was a bit bland. They give a 10% discount for cash, which we took advantage of.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

So, I'm biased - I live and work in Germantown, Md. Most restaurants are chain [bleah!] with very little to recommend them. Sabai Sabai is an independently owned and operated little gem of a neighborhood restaurant that offers great, authentic Thai food at reasonable prices. No, it's not a "destination" restaurant: It can get noisy during prime times; Service is thoughtful, but not professional; the setting is casual. If you are a foodie, you know what I mean. Nevertheless, if you find yourself in Germantown and are hungry, you couldn't do any better. My personal favorites are Panang Beef and Thom Kha Gai, but that's a matter of personal taste, find your own favorites. This is the best cuisine that Germantown offers, I know, I live here.

1  Thank Bruce_Big_Daddy