“Sushi on Mondays”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

One of the big advertisements is for the dollar Sushi specials on Monday. Personally, I don't see that as a a big deal because the regular prices are pretty decent. I like the lunch specials because of the variety and the options for salad, soup, sushi and more. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. The service or "customer service - friendliness" could be improved upon. The wait staff are not mean or rude just not upbeat and happy. I personally prefer a friendlier atmosphere but, I do and will eat there because the food is decent.

There are newer reviews for EN Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I am hard pressed to eat Asian food anywhere else after having eaten at En Asian Bistro! There food is fresh, delicious and beautifully presented...unlike most Chinese and Thai restaurants that I have been to. The sauces are light and flavorful ... one of my favorite is the Thai Basil Chicken. I am not a sushi fan so can't review that part of the restaurant. Great carryout (actually prefer that to eating there!).

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've only ordered sushi so I can only attest to that but it's delicious. I've never been disappointed. Some servers have limited English skills but I've never had difficulty ordering. Monday nights are dollar sushi nights.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We have been going to EN since it opened. The quality has gone down;service has turned terrible. Ordered take out usual today; order was wrong (no big deal). Went back; owner argued;no refund; no food. Owner actually called police (no joke). Will never return.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The lunch buffet has been revamped and upgraded over the past year at EN! Not only are they offering a wonderful selection of chinese favorites and sushi, but this buffet actually includes sashimi, as well. We have gotten tuna (white and ahi) and salmon sashimi and it has been excellent. My only negative is that the buffet includes 'soft drink'. In my case, I would prefer to not be charged and have water OR have hot tea with my sushi, however, this is an additional cost which means I am paying for a soft drink I am not drinking. Its unfortunate but the buffet is so good, I quickly forget!