“My favorite Asian restaurant ever”
Review of Cafe Hong Kong

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am no stranger to fried rice and the common dishes you find at American Chinese food locations, but I can honestly say Cafe Hong Kong is the best. The Szechuan Chicken and other sides are nicely shredded, the chicken wing's onions are sauteed, and of course oolong tea is great. If you consider the very reasonable price it can't be beat. I don't know if I like this place so much because I have been going since I was a kid or because the food is amazing, but every Chinese place I go to I compare it to Cafe Hong Kong as the ideal standard.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friends and I have eaten here two times and ordered off the menu. I haven't tried the lunch buffet, therefore, cannot comment on it. Both times we had excellent service and the food was nice and hot when it was presented at our table. The staff is friendly and accommodating. They will prepare the food in the way you want it; that is, no msg, no added soy sauce, not too spicy or any other preference. This restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had a delivery, the person who took my order was kind of rude, but over all food tasetd good,was still warm when delivered and wasn't a long wait.Its a good place for getting chinese delivery prices are decent too.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

This is my go to Chinese restaurant in Germantown. There are many many Chinese restaurants in the area but this is the real deal. They cook down home style as well as the Americanized favorites. I usually go once or twice a week.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Rude, slow, hostile service when picking up a take out order that the restaurant misplaced.