“Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Gambrills
maryland
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Mi Casita is an outstanding choice for Mexican. Food is authentic, drinks are well made, and service is impeccable. You can't go wrong with this place.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank foshee

Greenbank, Washington
“Great food and great margaritas!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My family and I love Mi Casita! We have tried every other mexican restaurant in the area and nothing else really compares. You have to get passed the fact that it is located in a strip mall next to a gas station but one you do you will really enjoy this family restaurant. It is quite small and there is usually a wait for a table but I have never had a wait much more than 10 minutes. You can always get a drink at the bar while you wait. The bar is quite small however but there is room to stand. I highly recommend the beef nachos for an appetizer. They are made with authentic queso and beef. Thats it. Simple and delicious. My husband really likes the ceviche. I like the frozen margarita (with salt) my husband prefer on the rocks. Both delicious. You can customize with premium tequila if you want. Service is EXCELLENT. the servers are very friendly and attentive. Its also nice that no matter how crowded the restaurant is they never rush you out of there. You really can't go wrong with any meal choice here. I am confident you will enjoy it!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank kpost100
Gambrills, Maryland
“Small but worth it.”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Lunch specials are the best. Thier daily dinner specials are worth getting. Drinks are well made and not pricey. Wait staff is the best. Ceviche & refried beans are authentic. Very good prices.

1 Thank GypsyPearl
Annapolis, Maryland
“Record Service Time”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I went with a group of people including two children on a busy Friday night. We waiting for maybe five minutes before a table was created to accomodate our group. The service was quick we received our food in less then 15 minutes, which was great time to get down a margarita. Also, they were very patient with the kids orders and made sure they felt comfortable with the cuisine. Fried bananna cheesecake... amazing!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank MabandMilan
Annapolis, Maryland
“Fantastic Mexican Food!”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

We've been to this restaurant 3 times and it has been consistently outstanding each visit. We usually order the fajitas or the enchiladas which we really enjoy. The margaritas are out of this world. The atmosphere is very cheerful and colorful; the service is warm, friendly, and efficient. I don't think they accept reservations but the wait is usually short- and well worth it. On top of everything, it's a terrific value for the money. Go Mi Casita!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank 1PowerBoater

Been to Mi Casita? Share your experiences!