Sorry to say this Hilton has seen its better days. Clean, generally nice staff, rooms were dated - if I had to guess this Hilton is probably 20 years old. My chief complaint: the beds and pillows were poor. Hilton (including Double Tree that I just stayed at and a few of the Marriott Courtyards I just stayed at), have gone to this oversized throw pillow (~18" square bed pillows) that are awful: Soft, hot, and otherwise just down right uncomfortable. Bed was soft and lacking support in the middle where you need it. Shower was good. One other comment: When I arrived by private car at the front door about 6:30pm, I was not greeted by a bellman or offered assistance taking 4 bags from the trunk. And the bellman was standing in full view in the lobby. It wasn't until I had the bags out of the car and rolling them into the lobby that he approached and offered assistance. I would have expected more from a full service (standard) Hilton property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg Hotel is conveniently located just outside Washington D.C. in the heart of the highly active I-270 Corridor. Gaithersburg, MD is an upscale business, entertainment and residential area in suburban Maryland, in close proximity to Bethesda, Rockville and Germantown Maryland as well as Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. The Metro station is close by and easily accessible via the hotel complimentary shuttle service.Style, comfort, service and convenience are pillars of the Hotel which is richly appointed throughout with the Signature Hilton Serenity Beds, 37" flat screen high definition TV's, complimentary in-room WiFi, in-rrom single cup coffee makers, luxury amentities and a host of other upgrades to make your stay comfortable. The hotel also has an indoor-outdoor pool and a fully Precor equipped health and fitness facility. For dining and entertainment, the hotel is proud of its Rooks Corner Restaurant serving three meals a day in a comfortable and inviting setting. The plentiful offerings include a full breafast buffet with omelet and waffle station as well as a la carte breakfast and for lunch and dinner are of American fare including succulent steaks, seafood sandwiches and salads. The hotel also presents a Starbucks coffee shop, and a bar and lounge with a complete selection of beverages including single malt scotches and small batch bourbons served along side complimentary hors d'oeuvres on week nights. If you are planning a meeting or conference, the hotel is fully equipped with a ballroom and meeting spaces totaling over 17,000 square feet and complete banquet and catering menus and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Washington DC North Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Washington Dc North Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Hilton