My husband and I always book at this Hilton when we are in town and it's still pretty good. We arrived on Sunday of Labor Day weekend and were pretty happy to have a room at all since this is typically a busy weekend in DC. We had to pay more than usual but I feel as though they give you a better room when you pay a higher nightly rate. We were on the 10th floor away from the chaos of the Lobby which is always a good thing. The room didn't feel as fresh as last time but I'm not incredibly picky as long as the room doesn't feel gross and lived in. My only real complaint is the stupid shower. They must have a water conservation shower head because as soon as you click it on it feel like a heavy mist rather than a true shower. It took me twice as long to shower because of the lack of pressure. Perhaps they need to up the pressure just a little? Other than that we were pretty happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg Hotel is conveniently located just outside Washington D.C. in the heart of the highly active I-270 Corridor. Gaithersburg, MD is an upscale business, entertainment and residential area in suburban Maryland, in close proximity to Bethesda, Rockville and Germantown Maryland as well as Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. The Metro station is close by and easily accessible via the hotel complimentary shuttle service.Style, comfort, service and convenience are pillars of the Hotel which is richly appointed throughout with the Signature Hilton Serenity Beds, 37" flat screen high definition TV's, complimentary in-room WiFi, in-rrom single cup coffee makers, luxury amentities and a host of other upgrades to make your stay comfortable. The hotel also has an indoor-outdoor pool and a fully Precor equipped health and fitness facility. For dining and entertainment, the hotel is proud of its Rooks Corner Restaurant serving three meals a day in a comfortable and inviting setting. The plentiful offerings include a full breafast buffet with omelet and waffle station as well as a la carte breakfast and for lunch and dinner are of American fare including succulent steaks, seafood sandwiches and salads. The hotel also presents a Starbucks coffee shop, and a bar and lounge with a complete selection of beverages including single malt scotches and small batch bourbons served along side complimentary hors d'oeuvres on week nights. If you are planning a meeting or conference, the hotel is fully equipped with a ballroom and meeting spaces totaling over 17,000 square feet and complete banquet and catering menus and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Washington DC North Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Washington Dc North Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Hilton