The staff was very friendly, the room was okay (there were white marks on the carpet from where the furniture used to be, it looked like it was moved about an inch), the closet doors were not convenient. There were cookies in the lobby at one time only during our 3 day stay. The Starbucks in the lobby was only open for a few hours each morning, with no signs indicating which hours it would be, and I could not find any other coffee in the hotel other than the coffee pots in the room, which had "pods" for either one or two cups. I used the machine once, followed the directions to make 2 cups, one had 1/3 less coffee than the other, and they both tasted absolutely awful. There weren't enough towels at the pool, although they did get more when requested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg Hotel is conveniently located just outside Washington D.C. in the heart of the highly active I-270 Corridor. Gaithersburg, MD is an upscale business, entertainment and residential area in suburban Maryland, in close proximity to Bethesda, Rockville and Germantown Maryland as well as Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. The Metro station is close by and easily accessible via the hotel complimentary shuttle service.Style, comfort, service and convenience are pillars of the Hotel which is richly appointed throughout with the Signature Hilton Serenity Beds, 37" flat screen high definition TV's, complimentary in-room WiFi, in-rrom single cup coffee makers, luxury amentities and a host of other upgrades to make your stay comfortable. The hotel also has an indoor-outdoor pool and a fully Precor equipped health and fitness facility. For dining and entertainment, the hotel is proud of its Rooks Corner Restaurant serving three meals a day in a comfortable and inviting setting. The plentiful offerings include a full breafast buffet with omelet and waffle station as well as a la carte breakfast and for lunch and dinner are of American fare including succulent steaks, seafood sandwiches and salads. The hotel also presents a Starbucks coffee shop, and a bar and lounge with a complete selection of beverages including single malt scotches and small batch bourbons served along side complimentary hors d'oeuvres on week nights. If you are planning a meeting or conference, the hotel is fully equipped with a ballroom and meeting spaces totaling over 17,000 square feet and complete banquet and catering menus and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Hilton Washington DC North Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Washington Dc North Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Hilton