We had a class reunion at the hotel. Staff was wonderful, they could not have been more friendly or accommodating; from the front desk, waiters, bartenders and housekeeping. We had a great diner in the reataurant Friday night, the waiter was fantastic, dealing with a large group who had been reminiscing for several hours prior to being seated. Actually gave us separate checks for the dozen or so that ate. Our bartender who served us both Friday and Saturday was a true gem. We brought our very small dog and we were downgraded to a small room. I was happy to pay for any upgrade, but was left with a VERY small king room with no fridge or microwave the basics I haves come to expect from a Hilton. Has Hampton passed Hilton in customer satisfaction? I really think so. I never have a negative at a Hamton, why at at a Hilton? Maybe just old age like me, but I hope Hilton Hotels can upgrade to this millennium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg Hotel is conveniently located just outside Washington D.C. in the heart of the highly active I-270 Corridor. Gaithersburg, MD is an upscale business, entertainment and residential area in suburban Maryland, in close proximity to Bethesda, Rockville and Germantown Maryland as well as Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. The Metro station is close by and easily accessible via the hotel complimentary shuttle service.Style, comfort, service and convenience are pillars of the Hotel which is richly appointed throughout with the Signature Hilton Serenity Beds, 37" flat screen high definition TV's, complimentary in-room WiFi, in-rrom single cup coffee makers, luxury amentities and a host of other upgrades to make your stay comfortable. The hotel also has an indoor-outdoor pool and a fully Precor equipped health and fitness facility. For dining and entertainment, the hotel is proud of its Rooks Corner Restaurant serving three meals a day in a comfortable and inviting setting. The plentiful offerings include a full breafast buffet with omelet and waffle station as well as a la carte breakfast and for lunch and dinner are of American fare including succulent steaks, seafood sandwiches and salads. The hotel also presents a Starbucks coffee shop, and a bar and lounge with a complete selection of beverages including single malt scotches and small batch bourbons served along side complimentary hors d'oeuvres on week nights. If you are planning a meeting or conference, the hotel is fully equipped with a ballroom and meeting spaces totaling over 17,000 square feet and complete banquet and catering menus and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Washington DC North Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Washington Dc North Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Hilton