When I pulled into the parking lot, I didn't want to get out of the car. It is obvious that people live in the hotel, and the clientele looked less then desirable. Still sitting in my car, I called all around and due to a convention, all hotels were sold out for the first two nights of my one-week stay.
I changed my reservation for two nights instead of five and reluctantly checked in. The room was spotless. The beds were very comfortable and it was very quiet.
I ended up staying all five nights and will stay again the next time I am in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn