The positives: Front desk staff efficient and pleasant. Breakfast-decent selections and quality. Location-though there are many choices in the neighborhhod.
Minor problems: Parking very tight on each of two stays, but that cant be attributed to current management. Room and property dated.
The more signficant problems: Hallways not well lighted. Fitness room small and inadequate. I ran the sink water on hot for many minutes at 6:00 am and no hot water arrived. After several more minutes of cold shower water, it did get luke warm. In all, this delayed my morning considerably. I left a note for the manager with my contact information (at least for an explanation) but as I write this more 2 days after departure I have heard nothing.
I dont consider his property up to typical Marriott standards. Ive looked at the pricing on many occasuons and I would not pay their typical rates to stay again, though I am in the area almost weekly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn