Comfort Inn Shady Grove
$111
Courtyard
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$127
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$129
$107
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$91
$85
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Holiday Inn Gaithersburg(Gaithersburg)(Great Value!)
$95
$95
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfree shuttledonutsmetro stationon demandshuttle serviceroom was cleandc areafree breakfasthotel shuttleenglish muffinsthe breakfast areafour nightsvisiting washington dcyogurtminute ridethe hotel offersour recent stay
Reviewed February 5, 2014

What a great staff to be with away from home,Thank you all for your great help with my aunty,expecialy Yolanda Mendez can't thank you enough.Would recomend any one staying in that area."Home away from Home"

Musya

Room Tip: Look no where else for great customer service.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kami M
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I could not have been more pleased with my stay at this hotel! I was in the area for work related training and was very pleased with these accomidations. Everything was very clean and even the Christmas decorations were welcoming. Every memebr of the staff I encountered was pleasant and helpful. My training was down in Rockville, the hotel provided a shuttle to and from the Metro ANY TIME I needed it. The area itself has great dining options. I actually could have stayed at a much higher priced hotel that week but chose this one because of the free parking and free hot breakfast. I have no regrets and will stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheila N
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed here with our two little dogs while visiting family over the Holidays. Friendly staff, convenient location and very comfortable bed. The only reason I did not give it an excellent rating is due to the fact that our room was not made up one time out of our four day stay. Also, the room safe was not in service our first day, yet we were charged a dollar a day for usage of the safe.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Easy access off the freeway, wonderful shuttle service to metro or local area businesses. The staff was very friendly; did not matter who you ran into in the hotel, they had a smile and said hello.
Breakfast was okay, same thing 5 mornings in a row got a little old though. Night auditor was not certain of what times the shuttle ran (stated "I'm just the night auditor") so made the first morning a little uncertain.
Overall great location, staff and clean/fresh rooms!

Room Tip: Had a room just around the corner from the elevator/vending/ice and couldn't hear a thing!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel on several occasions. During my latest visit to the States, I stayed here almost three weeks. For three weeks I tried to find an employee who didn't smile when spoken to, who wasn't helpful courteous and professional. I failed miserably. From the owner to the last of the employees, exemplary service. The reception people are fast, courteous and professional. Richard and Yolanda a particular winning combination. Housekeeping, kitchen staff, maintenance personnel. What can I say a real pleasure, not so easy to find in this day and age, but the Comfort Inn in Gaithersburg Md. have it down to a science. I truly hope I haven't forgotten any one, if so my apologies.

Room Tip: My only suggestion is to try and have a room without connecting doors, unless you need one for family, I found that they are a little quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo