“Good fish restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good value for the money. Reasonably priced, good service. If you don't have reservations it can be a long wait.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed February 28, 2014

we went to Bonefish to enjoy the lobster on tues. and thurs. My wife had the lobster dinner which included salad, side and a 6.5 lobster tail as well as bread and pesto dip, I had the sirloin steak topped with lobster and crab as well as included salad and side. the food was outstanding and the service was the best we have had in a long time. Make sure you try it.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had our Valentine's dinner tonight on the 15th to avoid the crowds at Bonefish Grill. I called for a reservation for 5:15 since it was that time or 8:30. This place gets very crowded and I strongly suggest a reservation unless you want to wait a fair amount of time. We were seated right away and greeted by a very pleasant waitress. In fact all the employees in this restaurant are great. We ordered drinks and appetizers which were delivered in a timely manner. We had the coconut shrimp and scallops wrapped in bacon, both were superb. For dinner I ordered the special, Haddock with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and my wife ordered Fillet Mignon with asparagus. Both dishes came out very good, cooked perfect. The fish was just done, moist and flaked off with the fork, the garlic potatoes were a nice side for this dish. My wife's meat was cooked as asked for and it was a nice tender cut of meat. We both thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the excellent service.

The restaurant is holding up well, it is nicely kept and clean. As I said the staff, all of them, could not have been more professional and service oriented. Though a bit pricey it was worth the ticket for this meal and dining experience. Total for two appetizers, two main dishes, two glasses of wine and one after dinner drink was $99 for a total with tip of $120. We will be going back again.

1  Thank D4379
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I visited the Bonefish Grill in Gaithersburg on a Saturday night after receiving an American Express coupon. We had been to one many years ago and thought it was a very good chain restaurant for seafood. This location proved no exception. Although we had to wait nearly an hour, we were seated sooner than they estimated. We had a good glass of pinot noir in the bar while we waited, though. The tables were a little crowded in the restaurant and it was VERY NOISY. The food, though, was worth it. The bread was served with olive oil and dollop of pesto - very tasty. The fish was fresh and well-prepared. The garlic whipped potatoes were excellent, but the steamed asparagus was a little overdone. And the dessert - coconut pie - was only OK. The server was prompt and attentive. We would go back with the expectation that it would not be a quiet, romantic dinner.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

My wife and I lived in Brambleton, VA for many years and frequently went to the Broadlands restaurant for meals or just drinks. We always enjoy the food, drinks and service and that is consistent across all of the restaurants we have visited.