“pleasant but noisey”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

food was good genorous portions good service. a little loud for a quiet evening. the appitizers were big enough to share. hamburgers were great.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

What more can you ask for in an alehouse? Great Beer! Tonight I was fortunate enough to have the Alehouse 75 the the Crab Cake Entree.

Service was good (thanks Laura H).

Beer was cold and quite good. Make sure you ask for water.

The crab cakes were very good. Moist and tender. Great seasoning. Grilled asparagus was crisp and flavorful. The fries were crispy and delicious.

It was starting to get jammed (again) so I departed before there was limited floor space.

Enjoy!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

the Dogfish brewery is one of the best around. The beer selection is always good and I look forward to the special each time I visit. The food is good but I don't find a lot of things on the menu that I am crazy about. My wife likes lot of stuff. Maybe I am too picky, and the things we have ordered are good, just wish they had more options. I will continue to be regular.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Who cares what the food is like (and it's decent). The beer at Dogfish is very very good. I have been a brewer for 20 years and have a pretty good appreciation for quality suds. I'm sorry to say that I'm from Frederick but Dogfish makes the best ales in the area - maybe in the expanded area.
Try the sampler or some of the seasonals or anything but the bland stuff that they probably sell a ton of. the calamari is pretty good too....

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My mom and I tried this location while in the area. We had a great experience from the time we walked in the door, everyone was really friendly and helpful. We liked it so much we came back two nights later and had the same great experience. I was worried it was a one time thing, but between the great food, good beer, and unbelievably good service they blew us away. Also, I am a vegetarian and had a few great options on the menu, and the corn tamales are fantastic! I highly recommend this location to everyone looking for a great night out in Gaithersburg.