“Not a Mulligan”

Monster Mini Golf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We know a fair amount about mini golf, having played for many decades and played Myrtle Beach's finest. So, we decided to try this course using a Groupon.

Our sons are 19 and 22 so I put up $20 to the winner to make it interesting and yes, if I win I just get my $20 back.. That's just the way this Dad rolls.

Well, our opinion is that any mini golf hole should be makeable in one stroke. While anything is possible, on several of the holes this is nearly impossible.

Also the staff had the annoying habit of clinging to golfers such that at one point I had to ask one of the staff to move because she was standing right behind the hole we were putting. We felt like we were in a prison work release program.

So, with the hole design and cloying staff, we won't be back.

For those who care, our oldest son won the Zich6 Family Invitational.

1  Thank zich6

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

The layout of the golf course was great and it's indoor. Enjoy some mini golf while staying warm... The glow in the dark atmosphere was a fantastic idea... Everything glows... The monsters displayed through out the course was awesome especially the big one... This place is great for a family fun activity if you have kids... Adults will also have fun!!! They have a DJ also for entertainment as you play... Have fun!!!!

6  Thank awesley2013