“Great food!”

Dining options: Buffet
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food, nice ambiance and reasonable price.
We really enjoyed it. And defiantly come again.
Recommended

Visited April 2013
2 Thank AleXfendeR

• Korean first
United States
“A Nice Find.....”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Strolled on in here on a very cold day for lunch. I was seated by myself as I'm staying down the road at the Holiday Inn. Knew nothing in advance of the restaurant so this was a surprise. Food is advertised as "Korean and Japanese" cuisine, although I think the owners and staff are Korean. Walked in and was greeted nicely and seated. I went for the lunch buffet which included a nice spread of Miso soup, different California rolls and sushi, stir fried chicken, soba noodles, and Korean Kimche and other salads. I didn't see any Korean BBQ so maybe I missed this or they didn't offer for lunch.

I tried the Miso soup, excellent. Had the California rolls, very good and finally had the sweet and sour chicken and teriyaki chicken again great.

The meal cost me about $12.95 and that was with a Soda. A nice find and would recommend this restaurant for lunch and/or dinner. Also seemed great for families!

**Only given 4 stars because I have to reserve my 5 stars for those absolutely amazing restaurants and/or experiences.......so don't let ranking mislead you, still a great find.*****

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank globetrotterswannebe
“Friendly staff / Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have been going here for the past 15 years and I have never been disappointed. They staff is friendly and the food is great. I lean towards the Korean dishes, particularly the Hwae Dup Bap and Bulgogi (this is Korean BBQ), but their Sushi is also very good. If you want to do BBQ, be sure to get a table with the built in grill.

• Visited January 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“great sushi”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

didn't visit this time, but always outstanding in past. Great Sashimi, tonkatsu. Wish they would deliver as I stay at nearby Holiday Inn.
Need to try the Korean next time

Visited December 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“Very nice surprise”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Excellent service, very good food. We stopped there by chance and were very pleased with the amount and quality of the food.

Visited September 2012