“Bugaboo is Better than my last few visits.”
Review of Bugaboo Creek Steak House - CLOSED

Bugaboo Creek Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My prior visits to this Bugaboo, have been pretty bad, until tonight. Bugaboo, was very crowded and I though this was going to be a longer than average wait time. I was very pleased that the 20 minute wait time was accurate. Our waiter was very nice, a bit forgetful about some things that we asked for though. The waiter had a great personality, and made up for him forgetting to bring a few items to me. This time, I ordered fish and chips not steak. The portion was decent, the only complaint that I had about the fish was it had too much breading on it. Generally speaking, this restaurant has improved since my last visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We always go to Bugaboo when we are I'm the mood for a decent piece of meat. This place is very relaxing with a lodge kinda feel.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Happy Hour is great at this spot. My co workers and I would frequent at least every other week. The lunch menu is descent especially for the selection in this area. However, I hear that Dinner service is SLOW and not as good as lunch. One downfall they took our Loaded Baked Potato Quesadilla off the menu. Best app they ever had in that place. They also removed my fish tacos from the menu so sad. I guess I won't be going to lunch here much however the drinks are still on me :)
Also, one suggestion I would have is to do away with the seating around the bar and make it an outdoor seating area. That is the one thing places around here lack especially today with all the outdoor indoor retro fits that can be done. Think about it!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Terrible--dimly lit, boring, boring menu. We had a bottle of Malbec, soup and salad and ordered the sirloin with lobster on top. We asked for medium rare. We got a very well done, use the steak for hitting a fly on the picnic table type of meat...While we have it returned, and have it replaced, it was dissappointing nevertheless. Will not come back nor will we recommend it....It used to be good coming here but something changed after it was burned down...now it is not a warm place and did I mention that the menu was old and boring??

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Bugaboo steak house has great atmosphere and decent food for the price, but the service left a lot to be desired.