“Great Service”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Food was good and server wonderful. Very quiet the night we we were there and service was excellent.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Well located, good menu, interesting special drinks, great service, interesting decor, no complaints.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Diner and service are fine, enjoyed a very nice and tasty evening.
Liked the decoration, ease of service, selection of drinks and ambiance

2  Thank Sjocan
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Well folks, osrry to disappoint, but this restaurant just hit the third strike list. They had horrible service, they fixed that after some attempts, They got a little pricier and the service dropped off a bit again, It seems like they fixed that again, and now, they have increased the prices, reduced the amount and quality of the food, took away the wonderful and amazing bread they had and replaced it with hard little baseball sized inedible paperweights that they are calling bread. I had to send it back because my first batch was burnt badly and too hard to try to en\ven attempt to consume it. Second batch also burnt, but once I removed the burnt areas and got to the inner bread, still had the burnt flavor. They took away the coleslaw again. When I asked why they raised the price price on the ribs, and took away the sides I was told well they are even better now! So I pay more, get less, but the best thing on the menu is even better??? So I tried it. Seemed at best to be the same ribs. Waiter's response " well, we haven't changed the ribs" So the earlier justification for my ribs being more expensive and only giving me one side instead of two like before was just to temporarily placate me. This is now a definite no go for me. Prices now way too high for the quality. IN addition THEY DISCONNECTED THE TALKING ANIMALS!!!! no more family fun watching the animals talk to each other. I guess they are going for an image change, but instead they are just ruining what few attributes they had.

1  Thank blewjaye
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My business associate and I met here for dinner and were pleasantly surprised. The ribs were outstanding and my steak was superb. Just the right amount of seasoning. It was not crowded the night we went, and the waiter was very attentive. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Frank-Staunton-VA