“Excellent Steaks and Ribs” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bugaboo Creek Steak House - CLOSED

Bugaboo Creek Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Staunton, Virginia
“Excellent Steaks and Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

My business associate and I met here for dinner and were pleasantly surprised. The ribs were outstanding and my steak was superb. Just the right amount of seasoning. It was not crowded the night we went, and the waiter was very attentive. Would highly recommend.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Frank-Staunton-VA

West Chester
“Not a bad place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

First looked at Jj Muldoons because it was close to my hotel, but that didn't look appetizing. Short drive to Bugaboo was a good idea. Nice place, but not very busy. Ate at the bar, and found the bartender had a few too many tables. She did her best, and did pretty well. My drink was good - after I sent it back once. Prime rib sandwich was very good, and the fries had a good flavor.

Visited October 2012
Rockville, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place to dine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have eaten here several times, once celebrating a grandchild's birthday at her request! This time we were here for lunch. Moxie the Moose greets you with his moose voice and gives the children a fun place to remember. The theme is rustic with a large wood burning fireplace that sets a lovely cozy atmosphere in winter. The steaks are delicious as is everything on the menu and the desserts are yummy. This is a good place to dine either with family, friends or a romantic dinner for two.

• Visited July 2012
Clifton Park, NY
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

WE got into town late and wanted a light meal. ?We went to Bugaboo Creek and I had the macaroni and cheese large side, which was definitely meal sized. It was delicious. My friend had the loaded baked potato and the chicken fingers and liked them both. We had the bananas foster for dessert and that was a disappointment. I would skip that. Service was very attentive.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Maryland, US
“Eh. It has potential.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

The atmosphere makes you want to love the place. But the Service is poor, the food is poor and there is really nothing that stands out.

I live in the area and ate here a few years back (and several times before) and we haven't been back since. We were put off by the poor service/food we received that night.

But on the other hand, I would recommend the place if you have young kids. The place is fun, I'll give it that.

• Visited October 2012