“Relax and chill”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Germantown, Maryland
“Relax and chill”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad place to hangout after work or just random hanging with friends. The bar area is a bit small and is always crowded but that is the experience to look forward to which is fun... Lots of mix cultures and fund people. The food is not bad either and the drinks... Good place to pass some time and catching up with friends. The service this time I was there was a bit slow but the other time I have been there it was great...

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States
“good”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

good food, but to busy.
very good service if i have to grade the service i will give them 10 of 1-10.good price, but to crowded, but still a nice place to go eat with family or friends.

• Visited November 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
“Good Ambiance”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

i visited guapos with my wife. We got the lake facing table. This was the first time i was having a meal on boardwalk. was amazing experience.

Visited May 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have pretty high standards for cheese enchiladas...I don't like the chewy stringy kind of cheese so I did not enjoy my enchiladas. Also, the refried beans were extremely watery

Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Standard GO TO”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We make this a standard in our lunch outings, happy hour meetings, and dinner before movie night outings in my circle of friends and co-workers. I have had a variety of selections from the menu and can only complain about the Taco's really. Everything else is very good. A lot of people like the tacos but I find them too greasy for my taste. Drinks are excellent and service which can be slow on the outdoor patio is acceptable because the scenery can't be beat. I also love that they can close up the outdoor seating and heat it up for winter time so you don't loose out on the scenery or the business in those harsh winter months around here. Go for the Guacamole if you love it they hand make it in front of you here and I can't get enough.

• Visited August 2013