“Old Faithful”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The best margaritas in town. Quesadillas are wonderful. Services is generally on point. Love sitting outside, watching people on the boardwalk by the lake

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I would go here for every celebration imaginable. When I had friends from out of town I would take them here for more than a decade...until this past winter.
After spending about $70 for 3 people (including a child) we got up to leave from our booth in the back of the restaurant to have roaches crawling up the bench where we were sitting. I am so glad I did not have my purse in the bench for fear I would take them home. However, they came up from exactly where my 5 year old son was eating. When I told the staff, he just used a napkin to catch it, unphased which means he wasn't surprised. I am too afraid to go back. :(

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Guapos is a favorite haunt of ours to meet family and enjoy dinner or lunch. The kids (ages from 11 to 22) like the food and the adults love the Margaritas. They offer both inside and outside seating. There is a nice walking path around the lake so there is no worry of jumping in your cartoo soon after a margarita. I recommend walking down towards Target and stopping in the cholocate shop for a truffle, then wander down to Barnes and Noble for a little browsing, finally walking the backside of the lake on the way back. Fun for the whole family.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

The food was fine; not great. Service was fine, not great.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I can not figure out how any restaurant can make tasteless Mexican food but Guapos not only managed it, they did so with a chili rellenos. My companion had the same issue with their dish. Dinner ended up being queso and margaritas because they were the only items we received worth consuming.