All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastking suitecomfortable bedsthe breakfast areaoatmeallifeguard on dutywashington dcclean hotelwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayroom was largeexcellent staybusiness tripplenty of parkingconvenient locationmetro station
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I attended a 2 week training seminar at NIST and chose the Gaithersburg Hampton Inn because of its proximity to NIST. I was very impressed with the hotel and delighted by the friendliness of the staff. The pool and fitness area were a definite plus and the breakfast each morning consisted of a wide variety of foods that I am sure would satisfy just about anyone. Overall, this hotel made a very long stay a more pleasurable experience and I strongly recommend it to anyone staying in the Gaithersburg, DC area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Hello! Thank you for your fabulous feedback. Our team was excited to get your email and review. Our team is very proud of our new property to the area and working hard to create the awareness with the local businesses so your added efforts really do help. Two weeks is a long stay so your comfort is really important. Therefore, having the mini refrigerator, microwave and large rooms makes a real difference. Plus we have a free self service guest laundry on the second floor so all you need is to buy the detergent in our 24 hour suite shop and you are all set. Looking forward to your return. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

There was a Hampton Inn a couple of miles form this property that I used to stay, but has now closed. Thank goodness for this new Hampton Inn and Suites.
The staff were all professional and helpful, the hotel was in great aesthetic condition, and the room was large and clean.
I have never understood why some people feel it is necessary to review the breakfast offerings at these facilities, and then increase or decrease their rating based on the food offered.
Having said that, everyone has different likes, but I will not downgrade a rating for a hotel because for example, I don't like southwestern omelets, and they had that on my stay.
Be grateful that you receive a plethora of food choices at these prices. By the way, and you know who you are, the breakfast food is designed to feed multiple guests, not for you to take 5 pounds of it home with you for free.
Great hotel, you should stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hello! Well they say first impressions count. So thank you for the time you took to submit your review. We share the feedback and comments with our teams so we can continuously work on maintaining our beautiful upscale Hampton Inn & Suites plus also recognize our team members for the great service they are offering. We look foward to your return. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Was a beautiful hotel--so clean and nice and the staff was very friendly and accommodating! I just stayed one night but it was my first stay at a Hampton Inn and now I will look to stay at Hampton Inn's more often and look for them in the areas I travel first!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hampton brand has the whole value package with the free high speed internet access, free parking, free hot breakfast, excellent service and so often the best choice for our travellers. Not sure if you are a Hilton Honors member, but if not don't forget to sign up for the free Hilton Honors program so you benefit from the points and airline miles when you stay again. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Hotel appeared to be in a new area. Quite difficult to get to. Rooms are very quiet--we were right next to elevator and never heard it, but ours appeared to be smaller in size than what we are use to. Breakfast was nice--the usual for Hampton Inn--which is better than most.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Hello! Thank you for the time taken to submit your review. Overall it seems you had a good stay. Our hotel is four months old and we are excited to have the Watkins Mill Town Center being completed across the road from us. This will open up a whole new experience for our guests. There will be a nice sit down restaurant with a beautiful bar area, a coffee style store plus other little shops. They are also going to have a focus on the arts and music with some live performances when the weather allows. We hope to welcome you back. The town center is due to open around Spring 2014.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

While visiting my Grandson in Gaithersburg Maryland, my wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn. This hotel is only four months old and in great condition. The heated pool was very relaxing and my grandson spent hours swimming. The hotel is only 4 miles from the metro station to get into Washington DC. The metro is very easy to navigate around and the people who work there were very helpful. Much nicer than NYC. I will be staying at the hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and that you all had a great time in the DC Metro area. We love the DC underground metro - not far, easy to use, cost effective, a real win. Come back soon for some more Hamptonality!