All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastking suitecomfortable bedsthe breakfast areaoatmeallifeguard on dutywashington dcclean hotelwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayroom was largeexcellent staybusiness tripplenty of parkingconvenient locationmetro station
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the first time as it has only been open for about 10 weeks. Everything was new and the people were really friendly. The free internet was fast and the complimentary breakfast was very nice. We will definitely stay here when we come back to the Gaithersburg/Germantown area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the area and making our hotel your 'home away from home!'

Reviewed September 30, 2013

One of the best Hampton inns I've stayed in, very nicely finished and CLEAN! The only negatives were the small parking lot (there's an adjacent lot you can use behind the hotel) and the complimentary breakfast didn't have many different options, it was standard fare

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cameron P
Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Hello! Glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing the feedback. Our breakfast team is looking at other options to add more variety to the complimentary Hampton Hot breakfast. Being a new hotel the feedback is always great as it keeps us in the loop of what our guests are looking for and how we may best serve them with Hamptonality! Hope you can come back soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I live in Germantown and I had the opportunity to participate in the grand ribbon cutting ceremony for this hotel. While I didn't stay there, I had the grand tour and festivities. The rooms are beautiful and the entire hotel is awesome. It's got a great pool and gym and is a state of the art "green" hotel. Every staffer that we spoke with was truly wonderful. Thanks for the opportunity to share in this event. My husband and I are going to plan a "stay cation" just so we can stay the night.....

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Hello! Yes, the Grand opening was GRAND! So pleased you were able to come and join in and see the new LEED designed hotel to the Gaithersburg area. The feedback has been so positive and the community has embraced us. The weekend and upcoming holidays we have some great rates and packages so please do come and escape!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

wonderful friendly staff...the bed is like cloud nine...is nice and quiet for sleeping.
when i initially booked for accommodation here in bethesda area...my friend and i ..Rob...who lives locally...had approached The Hilton Hotel...closer to bethesda. both Rob and i rang twice, emailed a manager there,,,and had no reply or followup.So if this hotel, didnt want my business,,,we looked elsewhere.
Rob looked around and found this tidy new hotel,,,a bit further from his place...but the manager,,was very prompt with replies ,gave me an excellent rate.
the staff ,,i cant not fault, the follow up,,helpfulness of staff,,my room,internet is fast,and i am sleeping as if i am in my own bed at home in Perth A.U.

thanks hampton inn staff for your good manners, and happy staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Hello! Glad you are having a fabulous stay with us. Being able to have a good rest at night is priceless, especially when you are far from home. Our Team is really working hard to stay on top of excellent service and cleanliness so thank you for noticing. Safe travels.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great new hotel with the service and amenities you expect from Hampton Inns. It is conveniently located near great shopping and dining and is a reasonable distance from Washington, DC. This location has a lifeguard on duty--a great bonus.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience our salt purified indoor pool. I agree having the life guard is great! Hope you can come back soon.