“It's Average”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 347 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Great vibe. The bar is long and fun. Great beer selection and cocktails. The pizza and flat breads are excellent. Way better than the pizza across the parking lot at a specialty pizza place. Tuna on wonton is a great appetizer. The entrees are very average.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had the pleasure of eating lunch here for the first time, the other day, and enjoyed it very much. The waiter (who was very attentive) prepared an oil, red pepper & grated cheese dipping sauce at the table and it was yummy. We couldn't keep our hands off of it! Nicely varied lunch menu, too. The atmosphere was inviting and very comfortable (roomy booths.) All-in-all, an enjoyable meal. I would go back here in a heartbeat!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My GPS had a hard time finding the location. Once found all else turned OK -actually more than OK. We were a group of eight. All were well served and pleased with the variety and selections from the menu. I enjoyed the Mediterrean Turkey Kabob. The bread is above average as is the dipping oil with a good combination of spices. Noise level is reasonable. You could hear the conversation at the far end of the table. Recommend "Above" Average Joe's.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The name of the restaurant is ironic, as this place is little more than an average casual dining place. It's far above Applebee's or Fridays or some garbage like that...but it's not the foodie paradise it presents itself as. Not bad...but not excellent. You'll have a decent meal made from average quality ingredients.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Eating out with my husband usually causes me stress,as he typically complains about the service and food (usually with good reason.) We were in the area and decided to try out Not Your Average Joe's...with our 7 month old during lunch. We were both very surprised at the menu which is electic and has something for everyone. The wait staff was very attentive and liked children. I ordered the chicken enchiladas and they were literally amazing. The enchiladas were better than any Mexican restaurant I have ever been too. My husband ordered one of their burgers and enjoyed it as well. The prices were very reasonable, and the food was incredibly fresh. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area.