“Something for everyone”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 348 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a nice restaurant that the family can enjoy. From high chairs to wheelchairs, the menu, atmosphere, and service will suit you.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've eaten here four times since this location opened in the last year-ish. Each time the food has been great and the servers have been very attentive and professional. It was the kind of service you usually find at a much more expensive type restaurant. The bread that comes with the table is so good (plus the dipping sauce!). I've had the ahi tuna salad, tomato soup, and I think one of the sandwiches (can't remember which from the first time I went). They were all REALLY tasty, again more like what you would expect at a higher-priced place. I will keep coming back!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We have been here twice. Each time there was a dish that was not very good. They have fresh bread with a oil and cheese dip that is really good. The first time our 5 year grandson got mac and cheese and it was OK, the second time it had not taste. The steak was not very juicy. We have heard good things about this restaurant but would not go back.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very well proportioned food and their beer, and wine selection was superb. Our waiter had some issues and quit after taking our order. The waiter staff apologized and filled in immediately to accommodated our needs. I was there with my colleague from work to discuss business and we were not pressured to leave the restaurant, although we were there over 2 hours. I got there quite frequently now with my family and friends.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Met my two co-workers for a holiday lunch mid-day, mid-week. We did not have reservations at this busy restaurant, but they promptly found room for us anyway. The server was awesome, fun, had very good suggestions and service was excellent. Their homemade bread accompanied with oil/garlic/pepper was good enough to have just for lunch. Soup was excellent and I even ordered some to take home. There were so many good options on the menu that I cannot wait to go back and try some more.