“I have a new favorite sushi place!”
Review of Love Sushi

Love Sushi
Ranked #27 of 341 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I ordered the 2 roll special, spicy salmon and shrimp tempura roll, and the miso soup. The soup was perfect, the rolls were the perfect shape (Not too big or too small), rice was cooked/seasoned right, the rolls were perfect. The spicy sauce was actually spicy, I hate when spicy rolls aren't spicy enough for my tastes. The sushi was inexpensive so I was worried, but I was so impressed, I'll definitely be coming back!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went to Love Sushi on a Sunday early evening. They greeted us when we came in and immediately seated us at a good spot. We ordered sushi, edamame, shrimp and vegetable tempura. It came with a small salad that had a tasty dressing. All the food was very tasty and fresh. Our waitress was very attentive. We love this sushi place; no pun intented. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stopped here because it was near Home Depot, never having seen it before. It's an unassuming place, next to a deli in a strip mall on Gaither Rd. but the sushi was very good and very reasonable. We especially loved the Hawaii roll (mango and avocado) and the lobster roll (crab with lobster sprinkled on top), There are not a huge amount of options for non-sushi fans, but the chicken terriyaki is delish. My daughter liked it so much she asked to go back for her birthday dinner. The service was very friendly, but like many places they bring the food as it's ready so don't expect everything to come out at once.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I love love sushi ..and this place has fresh sushi, good service. Good location

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Love Sushi is a better then average sushi restaurant. If creativity in sushi rolls is what you are looking for, Love is a nice option in the area. The prices are reasonable and the service is very friendly too.