“Excellent food, excellent price”
Review of Nando's Peri-Peri

Nando's Peri-Peri
Ranked #21 of 346 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had no idea this restaurant was an international establishment with restaurants in many different countries. I also had no idea what to expect when I ordered. What I can tell you is that the chicken is spectacular, the sauces are extraordinary and the atmosphere is fun and welcoming for all occasions. I am a regular customer.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The chicken just OK. It's moist,however lack in seasoning. I had the hot scale one while my husband and the kids had medium and mango lime respectevely. The only thing that stand out was the dark Choco frozen yogurt that came with the kid's menu. The atmosphere is family friendly and the staff are nice and very attentive. Will I come back again? Probably, since my son likes to dine there. Overall it was a nice experience.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Loved the spices and flavorful chicken, however the vegetable offerings could use a bit more variety other than salads. Colorful and relaxing atmosphere and a favorite among co-workers for take-out.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

My family visited here after I, a teenager who loves all things England, found that this was a popular restaurant in the United Kingdom. The food itself was excellent. The spice on the chicken, their specialty, was very good, and the peri chips (fries) with the salt were very tasty. The atmosphere was laidback, yet not too casual. The waiters were very attentive and kind, and they allowed us to stay and visit with family for almost three hours. It is a very modern dining experience most likely aimed towards young people; however, our group, composed of all ages, enjoyed it. The only drawback is that the portion sizes might seem rather small to some people.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

First, we just love the food! With good serving size for a very affordable price. The place is clean and has ample space to move around. The servers are polite and friendly. We always have a good eating experience so far at Nando's.