“Great kabobs for the price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #53 of 334 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
mandjinva
“Great kabobs for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was very good - not much for ambiance, but it is quick serve after all. The kids liked it. Will definitely return.

Visited March 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Meager Servings of Meat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I ordered a "platter" with "chunks of beef." While the quality of the beef was good, the chunks were small and few. I complained about the smallness of the portion and, after some time, a waiter brought a few more chunks, elevating the serving size from meager to small. The "platter" included a lot of rice (salted!), bread, and salad with large pieces of lettuce and a little cube of goat cheese. I probably won't go back here again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
“Solid, but it didn't blow me away...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had a good meal here - the falafel platter. The place was busy and I can understand that it's a "safe" option but I didn't experience any particular "wow" factor here. I was by no means disappointed, but I would probably try other places to find a better middle eastern meal. It's reasonably priced for a good, but not great, meal.

Visited February 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pretty Good, but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The rice and other "sides" were good. However, my chicken, while moist was a bit bland. The sauces more than made up for the it though. It was our first visit, but we'll be back.

Visited February 2013
North Carolina
“Love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have eaten at Moby Dick for years! It is a must every time we are in the area! We love the chicken and steak on Salad. The bread is made fresh in front of you.

Visited January 2013