“Quality Sushi, Great Price”
Review of Yoyogi Sushi

Yoyogi Sushi
Ranked #30 of 341 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant since it opened, many, many years ago. The sushi that is made here is fresh, large, and delicious. At lunch, they have wonderful, inexpensive lunch specials that come with a lot of food. Throughout the years, they have renovated their restaurant and made it larger, but it still feels very cramped when you sit there. I order take out to avoid the crowds. You still get the same amount and quality of food regardless of whether you order in or out. You will NEVER be disappointed with this sushi joint. I have been to a great many different sushi restaurants, and this is my favorite of all of them.

2  Thank Rachel N

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We go to Yoyogi sushi at least once in two weeks to get our weekly sushi fix. It is cheaper than most other places while the quality is better than many other places. One can figure out that this is a great place when seeing how many people are always standing in a line to get their meal.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I did not like the overall cleanliness of this restaurant. There was a big trash can in the middle of the kitchen's door pretty close to a guest table...not so hot. Not a great place if you are looking for the experience, but it offers a great value for sushi if you are in a rush and order it to go. Another downside is that they are only open until 9:30 on Saturdays. I went there thinking to have a nice date with my husband and got disappointed, and ended up taking the food to go.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Their lunch specials are awesome. All the sushi come with generous amount of fish with the unbelievable price. All the staffs are very friendly. The lines are always long for lunch but they move very quickly and we don't need to wait long for our food. Great business model and I will never get tried of getting there.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My son and I tried this sushi place and I was very impress with the quality of the food and service. the combination sushi was excellent and very fresh. We will go back for sure.