“Great Little Sushi Place”
Review of Yoyogi Sushi

Yoyogi Sushi
Ranked #30 of 341 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My son and I tried this sushi place and I was very impress with the quality of the food and service. the combination sushi was excellent and very fresh. We will go back for sure.

There are newer reviews for Yoyogi Sushi

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My family and I spend a lot of time in the Kentlands and as a result we eat at Yoyogi 2-3x per week. It's everything you love about the speed of fast food paired with the quality and healthy benefits of sushi! The service is top notch and the prices are very reasonable. Of particular note, the California rolls at Yoyogi are far and away THE BEST of any if the local restaurants! They are stuffed full with Krab and the avocados are always smooth and creamy. They have such an outstanding taste, I always want to come back for more! 2 rolls for $6 at lunch keeps me coming back day after day!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Been eating here for years and just love the sushi. We have not ordered other items off the menu. Be prepared to wait a little and definitely call ahead if ordering to go. They are closed on Tuesday's. We eat here at least 3x / month.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The quality of sushi at Yoyogi is excellent. The price is also great. The atmosphere is always busy and can be very noisy. The restaurant space was recently expanded. Service is friendly and efficient. Yoyogi has the best spicy tuna crunch rolls I have ever had.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Always good sushi, always busy - they've expanded and the popularity continues with new dining room. We eat there as preferred sushi cafe. Staff are knowledgable and competent.