“Sandy/Gburg, Md. Nice food friendly atmosphere”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #41 of 335 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Gaithersburg, Md.
“Sandy/Gburg, Md. Nice food friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The staff and cleanliness esp. during the early and daytime hours are very good. The food is fresh, the sandwiches are ample to quench your hunger and the soups are quite tasty, I think. They have nice kids' meals. Their member card has been worth it as I've used it at many other Panera Bread stores. Their breads and desserts are very well made, and even some tastes close to my grandmothers flavorful loaves of homemade bread. I like the classical music it adds charm and elegance and sets a mood of calm. Their salads are filled with healthy types of lettuces, berries, nuts and meats and they always make your food to order within their guidelines, ex. no walnuts on my salad, no problem, no horseradish on my sandwich, no problem. It appears the managers treat their staff with care, I hope so bacause this also will make a difference as to whether I return and bring friends and family to eat at Panera.

• Visited March 2013

Gaithersburg, Maryland
“I Only Come for the Frontega Panini”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'll have to be very honest. Panera Bread is famous for a quick meal. You line up, get your order quickly, eat it, and go. It's not a place where you hang around to chat because there are people waiting to get a table. So this is what we do when we eat here. Also, someone gave me a gift card for $50 and I wanted to use it before I forget. There were four of us and 1 kid. We ordered two of the frontega sandwich, broccoli and cheese soup and french onion soup, chicken caesar salad and our bill was $35 total. I still have a balance of $15 so that's not bad at all for pricing. It's self serve so you clean your own table most of the time and that is why everything is fast here. If you're looking for a quick bite, this place will suit you. That's the reason most Panera Bread is full during lunch because office workers are limited with their time. Their food is consistent since it's just salad, sandwiches, and soup.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Parisbreakfast
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
“Love it!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I LOVE this place! Just don't park here during the fair, because I got towed and it cost me $140 to get my car back!

Visited January 2013
Lansdowne, Virginia
“Bad Sandwiches”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was very disappointed to find that the sandwich delivered is nothing like the pictures displayed. I also found that most of the sandwich meats are precut, and if they have to be warm - such as a steak sandwich - then the sandwich is microwaved., Subway or Quiznos offers better quality restaurants. Coffee is watery too

Visited December 2012
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is a good place to have a fast good lunch. However it is very crowded during the lunch time but wait is worth. Service is good.

Visited November 2012