“I Only Come for the Frontega Panini”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #74 of 347 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'll have to be very honest. Panera Bread is famous for a quick meal. You line up, get your order quickly, eat it, and go. It's not a place where you hang around to chat because there are people waiting to get a table. So this is what we do when we eat here. Also, someone gave me a gift card for $50 and I wanted to use it before I forget. There were four of us and 1 kid. We ordered two of the frontega sandwich, broccoli and cheese soup and french onion soup, chicken caesar salad and our bill was $35 total. I still have a balance of $15 so that's not bad at all for pricing. It's self serve so you clean your own table most of the time and that is why everything is fast here. If you're looking for a quick bite, this place will suit you. That's the reason most Panera Bread is full during lunch because office workers are limited with their time. Their food is consistent since it's just salad, sandwiches, and soup.

1  Thank Parisbreakfast

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I LOVE this place! Just don't park here during the fair, because I got towed and it cost me $140 to get my car back!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was very disappointed to find that the sandwich delivered is nothing like the pictures displayed. I also found that most of the sandwich meats are precut, and if they have to be warm - such as a steak sandwich - then the sandwich is microwaved., Subway or Quiznos offers better quality restaurants. Coffee is watery too

Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is a good place to have a fast good lunch. However it is very crowded during the lunch time but wait is worth. Service is good.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The sandwiches are very good and the soups are very tasty and fresh tasting. The service at times can be a bit slow but the food is very good. Lunch time can be a bit crowded.