“lunch buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2012

excellent and plentiful food for the lunch buffet. love this place!

3  Thank tanddGaithersburg_MD

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have eaten many Indian restaurant but the food here is out of the world.Every thing is great.I have tried their Buffet and dine in both and every time it is a great experiance. The Butter chicken I had is awesomest,never had anywhere.So I will be back again and again.

4  Thank seth_sameer47
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I saw small cockroach in curry. very very bad food quility

1  Thank priti p
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Gaithersburg Saager Cuisine .Friday night I order vegetable curry that night I ate that curry but Next morning my stomach get upset & pain to much . That time I felt at night I ate spice curry that's why my stomach was painning .That curry was not finished . I put in the fridge.Saturday night when I was eating that curry I saw a big bugs in that curry then I realesed why at morning my stomach was painning. One more thing in side the Saager cuisine near the Ganesh murti /ideal there's some mouth freshness /( badi shap) I saw there live bugs moving here and there. Very bad for everybody 's health . So be carefull when u will go Saagar cuisine . Food service is also bad

3  Thank Kaama
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This restaurant is located in a pretty nondescript strip mall where I believe there were two other Indian restaurants. I'm very glad that we chose to check this place out.

I was just in Mumbai a few weeks ago and can honestly say that the food at Saagar is better than what I experienced. We arrived around 2PM on a Saturday and were told that the Indian buffet was available. Normally, I'm not a fan of buffet anything, but the food was incredible.

It was the first time in my life that I wished my stomach were bigger so that I could get more. I wish I could tell you what it is that I ate, but can say that everything was good. The butter chicken, tamarind chicken and whatever the spinach dish was were all things that stuck in my mind. Even the mango lassi was great.

We live in DC and were in Gaithersburg looking at furniture, but I would have no issue making our way out there again to eat here. I certainly haven't had Indian food this good within Washington, DC!

An added bonus is that it is very affordable. We had two buffets, two bottled waters and two mango lassis for $31. To me, that's a steal.

1  Thank Ferinha