“Fantastic food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Copper Canyon Grill

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 334 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine served in a casual, energetic atmosphere.
Toledo, Ohio
“Fantastic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We went on a busy Saturday night, with reservations, the wait would have been over an hour. Even with a reservation for 5, they sat us in a 4 person both and we had to ask to be reseated. Once we got to the correct size table, the rest of the meal went splendidly. Everything was cooked to perfection. The atmosphere was loud and perfect for us dining with children. It was a fantastic meal and we would be happy to go back.

Visited March 2014

Apex, North Carolina
“Food has gone down hill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've been in the area for about two years and this use to me one of my favorite places. I'd say about a year ago(?) the quality of food began to decline. I heard it went thru a period of new ownership/management (not sure if that's true or not), but the food hasn't tasted as good and the portions are MUCH less (see mahi salad). I used to LOVE the rotisserie chicken - you could tell it was slow cooked for hours. Now I honestly think it's just baked chicken.
I do still love the atmosphere - but that's about it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good happy hour spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

We usually come here after work for happy hour. Good draft selection, wish they had more apps to choose from. Outdoor seating is nice in the summer.
Service is good if you're at the bar.

Visited February 2014
Gaithersburg, MD
“Party at Canyon Creek, Rio, Gaithersburg, MD”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I recently attended a dinner party at this restaurant. They were not equipped to adequately handle a preplanned party of 30 adults. We had one server for the entire party who had duties including original drink orders and appetizers. Most of the order was botched and after 30 minutes when the appetizers came out, they were given to the wrong diners, etc.

We were handed a preprinted menu selected by the host which did not include the prices of any item. It was meant to look like a price fixe menu with appetizer categories, salads, and entrees. The server then came around asking what kind of salad dressing we wanted on our salad. I found out later that the salad was ten dollars extra and not included with the entrée! We finally asked for the restaurant's menu so we could decipher what each item cost. I should mention that while the host footed much of the bill, the guest were asked to pay for their dinners. Food was pricey compared to comparable restaurants in this area, but the food was good. I am not sure how the experience would be if a small group went.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lindon, Utah
“Great food and awesome staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

When I want to celebrate a success or have a nice meal and business discussion, this is where I go. Alexi and Britney are the best, the patio is a great place to have a discussion while you eat. The food is awesome and the menu is fantastic. Highly recommended.