“Loved my first Copper Canyon experience”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 339 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine served in a casual, energetic atmosphere.
Houston, Texas
“Loved my first Copper Canyon experience”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was told this was a very good restaurant and I was not disappointed. They have good wine choices and the waiter was amused that I ordered the Pineapple Bread Pudding as my appetizer. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinners and, as the portions were quite large, he was able to take leftovers home with him from his plate as well as mine. A delicious evening to be sure.

Visited August 2013

Roseau, Dominica
“GREAT MENU”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great food, great service, ambience is what I expected. A place that anyone could grab a bite.... whether on your own or as a family.

Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very strict for average food”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We decided to eat out for our group Birthday Celebration. I picked the Copper Canyon Grill since I had decent food there before and it was close by our work place. I made a reservation for 10 people for noon. I was advised there was a mandatory 20% tip and there would be no separate checks done. Also If less than 75% of people showed up I would be charged an extra fee. Gosh! Glad 9 people showed up, one left work sick earlier in the morning. The service was slow and the food was just average, nothing special. THere were not many people in the restaurant at the time. I doubt I will take my staff there again- there are a lot of good choices in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Cortland, New York
“Best Ever!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere - loved being able to eat outside! Fiesta egg rolls were delicious, as was the Cloak and Dagger sandwich. Good variety on the menu too. Prices were reasonable and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice meal!

• Visited August 2013
NJ
“surprisingly good but service was very disappointing”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We walked here to ear from the Courtyard Marriott on their recommendation. The place was bustling but not full by any means. We were seated outside which was great! It took almost 15 mins for a waiter to come and take a drink order. I asked what gluten free vodka they had and he disappeared to go ask the bartender. 20 minutes later he came back and asked if we were ready to order food...never took the drink order and said the bartender was so busy he didnt get to answer the question??? REALLY?? I walked up to the same bar, which had 6 people at it and asked the question, got our drinks and sat down. Anyway, food was good we had salads. A little pricey but not crazy bad. Took forever for food to come and then we had to hunt down the waiter to get more drinks...

Visited July 2013