“Nice place big concept and apparently quite popular”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 341 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine served in a casual, energetic atmosphere.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had quite a nice evening, and I have taken as appetizer the escalopes robed in bacon. The idea very good, but in my opinion the see it too big, the escalope where enormous, which do not always favours the flavor and the bacon was cut too tick and therefor made the dish tto salty and reduced the taste of escalopes. A pity! This also concluded that I could not finish the entree a steak, rare that had little too many tendons. In my opinion, they are fancy, gained popularity but misses finesses to be more than average that evening. On the other hand I really go to try them out again to see if my review is incidental or confirms my experience.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My daughter, son-in-law, my best friend and I went to the Copper Canyon Grill for dinner on Friday October 19. We all ordered different entrees. Everything was delicious. I ordered the Rotisserie Chicken (their Specialty) and the chicken just pulled off the bone! The wait staff were great too, Will definitely return when I make another trip to Maryland.
Sorry I have no pictures but the kids seem to frown on me taking them!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Love the salmon and tenderloin steak salad! I've been here many times and the food is consistently good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

They offered a very small selection of gluten free options on their menu (I have Celiac Disease, which means I cannot eat anything that contains gluten). I was excited to see a ribeye on their menu that I could have that I was then told that they had removed the week before so I had to settle for chicken. It was ok, just regular old baked chicken for almost $20. Food was average, prices were high, but service was great. Their gluten free options could use a few more. It was either a salad or just a few entrees.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Nice selection of foods to choose from with great rotisserie chicken amongst the options. The vegetarian platter is a nice choice for those looking for meatless options and the more routine fare is excellent.