“OMG. Delicious!”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Cary, North Carolina
“OMG. Delicious!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Casual deliciousness. I stuck to the house specialty and was not disappointed. If I lived close by this would be a weekly haunt.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MalindaNY

“SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Have had Sardi's catering for two years at UMD - always yummy, always a favorite. However, it doesn't even comipare to going in person [note - catering comes from Beltsville, I went to Gburg for dinner] to the fabulous food here! It's a cafeteria style line to order, which I normally dread. However, the sides are hot and fresh, chicken right off the rotisserie. I ordered steak with plantains and a fried egg on top - yum! everything fantastic there - my only [tiny] complaint is that the steak is hard to cut with plastic. hey, if that's all you can complain about, right?

good prices, great food,fast, friendly efficient service.

• Visited February 2013
Frederick, MD
“Huge portions! Tasty Peruvian Charbroiled Chicken.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This review is for the location in FREDERICK, MARYLAND, (McCain Plaza, 50 N. McCain Drive, #102, Frederick, MD, 21702; 301-620-7717.

I've eaten here a few times in the last couple of year and it's always good. I don't know why I never think of this place for lunch or dinner and I should. The portions are huge and prices very reasonable!

Today (29 Jan 13) my friend and I had lunch. I ordered the 1/4 chicken (white meat) along with the Arroz Chaufa (Peruvian fried rice) and black beans, and fried plantains. The young woman behind the counter piled on the food. Of the three sauces served with my lunch, I like the Aji de Huacatay (green chili) the best.

My friend ordered the 1/4 chicken (dark meat) along with the same rice and green beans. She enjoyed her meal too.

Lunch was certainly the bargain of the week at $7.35 (plus tax). And yes, I have leftovers for lunch.

• Visited January 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
“First time, LOVED it!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food, great price! Tried the 1/4 chicken white meat with Beans and Potatoes - it was a great meal!

Visited January 2013
Montgomery Village, Maryland
“Excellent food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Nice place for good tasty chicken and other dinners. Freshly made, lotsa flavor, good sides, nice casual atmosphere, helpful staff. Good prices.

• Visited October 2012