“Awesome staff”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Awesome staff”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had about 25 people trying to get dinner between youth hockey game. They were able to seat us fairly quickly and take our orders and get us out in about an hour...Awesome job

Visited February 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

So much better than I'd expected. Friends asked us to join them after Little League - I loved it. Great burgers. Terrific salads. Great kids plates. Ice cold beer and sodas. Our new go to spot after baseball - great atmosphere for the kids during the day / early evening. Fun place for grown-ups for Happy Hour or for watching a ball game.

Visited June 2012
Reykjavík, Iceland
“Very nice burger for a very reasonable price!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My friend and both I had the Whiskey River barbecue burger, and very much enjoyed it. For 2 burgers with fries and a ginger ale we paid $23 total! It is a family restaurant located in a mall, so perfect for a break from shopping.

• Visited October 2012
Olney, Maryland
“Great Restaurant for Families and Relaxed Meal”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My kids absolutely love this place and I really don't mind it either. The food is very good and reasonably priced with a good variety. It also has a full service bar so if you are in the mood for a drink you can get that as well!

The place is known for it's hamburgers but they have a good variety of other sandwiches and entrees including a few seafood dishes. One of my wife's favorite sandwiches is the Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Sandwich. I typically go with a different burger every time I am there, I have been there at least 10 different times, still haven't finished the list yet. Also of course the bottomless fries are just plain amazing, get the garlic ones if you like a little twist on the traditional steak fry.

The kids menu is one of the best I have seen in which it has about 8 different choices for the main meai, 6 different sides to choose from and variety of drinks. What is really cool about this place is that some nights they have a magician going around to the tables doing magic tricks as well as giving out balloons, the kids go crazy!

Overall atmosphere is very family friendly with a lot of booths. The service staff is really great and always is there to provide refills and asking if we need anything else. Everyone is very friendly and eager to please.

• Visited August 2012
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“OK I guess”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

DH and I have visited the Red Robin at Lakeforest Mall a couple times. Good burgers where you can have it your way - which for me is well-done with blue cheese and avocado. Typical strip mall fare with bottomless fries.