“Wonderful food”

Dining options: Buffet
Tallahassee, Florida
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The only problem with this restaurant is choosing from the large number of dishes! The Lamb Koorma was delicious, as was the Tandoori Chicken Salad. The naan was a little stiff, not easily folded for picking up food, but that's why they give you a fork. Service was good, as was the price. Enjoy!

Visited January 2013

gaithersburg
“Be Warned! Terrible, Roach In Food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Extremely bad Indian food and service. I found a roach in my food when I went to eat there. You can even see roaches roaming in the restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
West Virginia
“Quick service and huge portions!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I'm always excited to find a good Indian restaurant when I'm traveling, and this one hit the spot! Huge portions at a reasonable price. I look forward to dining here again!

Visited September 2012
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“An Excellent Value Without Compromising Taste”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I love Indian food, and we found Minerva through our Entertainment book. One of the first things we noticed was that the prices are very reasonable. We would even consider going without a discount. The lamb vindaloo had a terrific combination of spice and heat. The chicken tandoori was moist and delicious.

Visited September 2012
Deale, Maryland
“If you go out of your way to get here you will love it!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

As a Brit I grew up with Indian food, but it is hard to find in the states.
Well, go out of your way to come here it is very good. We were staying at the comfort inn next door, walked across the parking lot and what a joy. The food was delicious and complex with all of the wonderful flavors of India.
The staff are very attentive, however, we had three servers attending us and so there was some confusion, they need to change that.
If you have never had Indian food then go here this is what it is all about.