“Deliciously Different”

Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in Gaithersburg
Orlando, Florida
“Deliciously Different”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Sometime at the beginning of the month my friend suggested we do lunch, she has a restrictive diet so I was surprised when she mentioned she'd had crepes recently. Well, the me too bug got me and we were on our way to Crepes A Go-Go. The menu has a wide variety of both desert and dinner crepes which come to your table in a short time. The restaurant is clean and modern although the prices are not rock bottom the food quality and portion size is superb. I was delighted to find Orangina in the drink cooler. The ambience is subtle and authentic.

• Visited September 2012

Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Accidental Tourist”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We found Crepes a Go Go by accident on a trip to Kentlands and liked it enough to return for a second visit with others. It is a no-frills restaurant but the food was very good and the price quite modest. It's a great alternative if you don't know what you really want to do; we found the crepes to be very tasty and filling, whether you opted for the dessert crepes or the dinner crepes (very long list for both).

Visited July 2012
“Quick Morning Crepes”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stop by to grab a quick crepes in the morning and they never disappoint. I wish they could cut back on the sweetness of the fruti and provide a more fresh fruit filling but still good stuff

Visited September 2012
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Sealed Our Evening with Crepes at Crepes A Go-Go”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My friends and I had dinner at Yoyogi Sushi in Kentlands but we felt like having a good dessert. So we went to Crepes A Go-Go which was nearby. We ordered the banana with nutella since that is our favorite. Two of my friends have never been there. The serving is huge so if you're a small eater, split it with someone. I also like crepes with ice cream so if you want to buy some ice cream next door, you can do that too and mix it with your crepes. They also have savory crepes and sometimes I have that before going to see a movie. But most of the time when I crave for crepes, it's the sweet type I love. The place is open till 11:00 p.m.! I didn't even know that because most of the eateries here in MD close at 9 p,m. even in the summer time. I will keep this in mind so I know where to go when it's past 9 pm and I feel like having something. Please indulge yourself and pretend you're i Paris having crepes. BTW, in Paris, there are crepe stands in the street and I once lined up for a crepe at 1:30 a.m.! People were just having fun, talking and laughing even if you don't know each other. That beats speed dating which is now the fad here in the good old USA.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Parisbreakfast
Washington D.C.
“Delicious Crepes”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Crepes are well prepared. Good variety of both regular and dessert crepes. Great for a light lunch or dinner. Counter type service in a pleasent atmosphere.