“Poor quality ingredients get you nowhere.”
Review of Adam's Ribs

Adam's Ribs
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Fruitland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Description: Offering over 20 beers on tap including 8 from from local breweries!
DownEast and Acadia Maine, Maine
“Poor quality ingredients get you nowhere.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Atmosphere dark and monotonely wooden.. Waitress confident and polite but no where around when I needed something. Just noting that not complaining about it. Ordered was a ceasar salad. Clearly canned sysco ceasar dressing. A food runner was unable to provide dijon mustard for my wonderfly fried fresh mozzerella winning best plate btw. What kitchen doesn't stock dijon as a core food tool? Crab balls were ordered and came out with old bay dusted across the top providing the only color to the colorless undercooked balls. They were returned to the kitchen and the same lot came out again fifteen minutes later smelling of the fish they flaked apart like. Check please...

Rockville, Maryland
“Melt in Your Mouth Ribs”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went here on a Wednesday and had their special - a full rack of ribs plus 2 sides for under $20! Not only were the ribs fall off the bone but also melt in your mouth tender. Beans and cole slaw were good too. Too bad my daughter just graduated from Salisbury. I'll have to find an excuse to go back. Definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2012
McMurray, Pennsylvania
“Not worth the hype”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This place was just ok. They were very accommodating to our large crowd, but the food was less than expected. The hamburgers tasted very strange, and the ribs that were ready were ok, but when I sent the burger back I ordered a half rack of ribs in its place. They seemed boiled and just slathered with BBQ sauce - not tasty at all! After our service was over it literally took the waitress an HOUR AND A HALF to get our checks to us. AN HOUR AND A HALF!

Visited July 2012
peter r, Owner at Adam's Ribs, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
The large group mentioned above was fifty plus people that called 20 minutes before arriving and the reason for the slowness of the checks is due to the fact they were all separate. We work hard to insure we have the proper staffing in place in the front and back of the house. We have large groups often and this normally does not present a problem.
Westminster, Maryland
“Words can't explain!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The server was beyond great - very nice dude who enjoyed in bantering with my kids -- checked on us regularly.

It seemed as though there were too many choices so I didnt want to go wrong - I ordered both a sandwich and a meal (half rack of ribs) -- the sandwich was very good -- but the ribs --- the ribs --- let's just say I regret not getting a whole rack and wasting space in my stomach on the sandwich. The ribs were beyond excellent - so much to the point of when we go and stay in ocean city in a few weeks - we will be going again -- driving from the beach to go here. It was simply awesome.

Now there was one issue -- there were a lot of flies in the dining room - the server said they've tried everything to get rid of them -- I suggest they try even harder because it was annoying. But the food was so good I'd easily overlook that to return.

Visited June 2012
Salisbury, MD
“Ribs Ribs Ribs”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

If ribs is what you want, then Adam's is the place to go. Whether is's for lunch or dinner, you won't be disappointed at Adam's.

Visited May 2012