“Melt in Your Mouth Ribs”

Adam's Taphouse Grille
Ranked #6 of 7 Restaurants in Fruitland
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Description: Offering over 20 beers on tap including 8 from from local breweries!
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went here on a Wednesday and had their special - a full rack of ribs plus 2 sides for under $20! Not only were the ribs fall off the bone but also melt in your mouth tender. Beans and cole slaw were good too. Too bad my daughter just graduated from Salisbury. I'll have to find an excuse to go back. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

This place was just ok. They were very accommodating to our large crowd, but the food was less than expected. The hamburgers tasted very strange, and the ribs that were ready were ok, but when I sent the burger back I ordered a half rack of ribs in its place. They seemed boiled and just slathered with BBQ sauce - not tasty at all! After our service was over it literally took the waitress an HOUR AND A HALF to get our checks to us. AN HOUR AND A HALF!

peter r, Owner at Adam's Taphouse Grille, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

The large group mentioned above was fifty plus people that called 20 minutes before arriving and the reason for the slowness of the checks is due to the fact they were all separate. We work hard to insure we have the proper staffing in place in the front and back of the house. We have large groups often and this normally does not present a problem.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

The server was beyond great - very nice dude who enjoyed in bantering with my kids -- checked on us regularly.

It seemed as though there were too many choices so I didnt want to go wrong - I ordered both a sandwich and a meal (half rack of ribs) -- the sandwich was very good -- but the ribs --- the ribs --- let's just say I regret not getting a whole rack and wasting space in my stomach on the sandwich. The ribs were beyond excellent - so much to the point of when we go and stay in ocean city in a few weeks - we will be going again -- driving from the beach to go here. It was simply awesome.

Now there was one issue -- there were a lot of flies in the dining room - the server said they've tried everything to get rid of them -- I suggest they try even harder because it was annoying. But the food was so good I'd easily overlook that to return.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

If ribs is what you want, then Adam's is the place to go. Whether is's for lunch or dinner, you won't be disappointed at Adam's.

1  Thank smhearne
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I love their North Carolina Pork Barbecue and their Ribs. It is always a difficult decision what to order when I go.