Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$119
$63
$64
Budget Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$63
Hotels.com
$62
Motel 6
  • Room Service
All reviewstexas roadhousegreat hotelking suiteeastern shorecomplimentary breakfastnice poolbusiness centerroom was cleanocean citythe breakfast areafront desk staffbusiness triphot tubwould stay here againyogurtwalmartmd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2010

I stayed at the Hampton Inn-Suites in Fruitland MD, Beautiful clean room, brand new hotel, I give it a a 5 star for a Hampton Inn. Nice big rooms, the furniture was very pretty. I am big on clean rooms, and these were clean and the best, Indoor Pool-great, Jacuzzi. I rented two room, one with 2 queens, and a suite with a king and pullout sofa bed, which had a microwave and Frig, ceramic tile. Everything was nice and clean, the rooms are very sound proof, no noise. Breakfast is great, homemade waffles, eggs, fruit, ceral, milk, tea, juice, baggles, the works. I highly recommend, I hope it stays nice. There are several places to eat, right across the street, they have really builted up the area, when my daughter went to college there 5 years ago there was nothing in site, just Univ. of MD, Walmart and a lot of woods.. We drove to Ocean City which is 25 miles away, had fun at the beach. High recommend.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I thought of Hampton inn as a step above Motel 6. Apparently I was wrong. This hotel had comfortable beds and it looked like a redesigned room. They also had HD Flat panel TVs. Best thing about it, it was reasonably priced. There also had an Uno restaraunt and a steak house directly across the street. My only compliant would be the "hot" breakfast. It was a waffle machine and a toaster. They had danishs, muffins, etc... The kind of a stuff you would find in a continental breakfast. I would describe this as "continental plus".

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2010

I'm usually a big fan of Hampton Inns, they have consistently great rooms and the indoor pools and breakfast are wonderful for kids. The rooms at this Hampton are like their other hotels, however the service here is awful. We had a loud party on the 3rd floor of the hotel (?), and nothing was done after several requests to quiet them. "We're trying, but they just won't listen to us," was the response from the staff. Ridiculous! I think this the worst hotel stay I've had in the last 20 years (and that includes some real dives).

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank haysdoc
Reviewed January 28, 2010

I demand cleanliness, comfort and cheerfulness. This place has all three.

My husband and I, and 11 year old daughter, stayed here for three nights to attend a family wedding ($79 group rate). We were treated as valuable guests by all hotel staff. The beds were quite cozy, with plenty of fluffy towels and pillows. The free breakfast is excellent - with plenty to choose from and includes a different daily hot feature including omelets, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. (OK, they're not made fresh to order, but what do you expect?) Other options included yogurts, whole grain bread, fresh cut fruit, cereals. Coffee, tea and hot cocoa are available 24 hrs day, which I especially loved. We enjoyed using the free wifi, fitness center, business center, and indoor pool -- all of which were reasonably stocked, usable and clean.

The only things we did not like were 1) the shower provided warm, but not hot water and 2) the breakfast area became unbearably hot whenever the electric fireplace was turned on and 3) the business center was also unbearably warm.

Other than that, we had a great time. The staff were acommodating and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns. This one is an upper tier. No problems, more than I expected. Good location, nice room, places to eat close by.....I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business