“Very nice”

Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fruitland
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have stayed here several times and have always had a nice experience. It is a usually a great price and everyone is so nice and pleasant. The hotel is clean. I hope it stays this way! I have family in Pocomoke, Princess Anne and Salisbury so it centrally located which is also a bonus!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed overnight for a meeting the following day. Found this hotel to be centrally located and within close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and movie theaters. The hotel also offered discounts to the closest restaurants. The breakfast was quite good with a variety that suits most and the grab and go breakfast was adequate. The bed was divine. Slept through the night without a hitch. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Hotel had excellent and very friendly service. The free breakfast was very good and available early, which is essential in business trips. , Rooms and bathroom were very clean. Coffee and other hot drinks available at all times downstairs. Amazing for the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2013

A friend & I recently stayed here 3 nights for a dog show weekend. The hotel doesn't normally take dogs but did this weekend. Staff was very friendly, hotel seemed new & clean. Complimentary breakfast very good. Grounds were nice & there was a special garbage can & doggie bags for waste. Location very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel for any one in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was in Salisbury MD for a dog show. The staff made my dogs feel right at home and me too. We hated to leave. Becky at the front desk even had fresh baked cookies sent up to my room. I loved every minute of my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This Hampton Inn blew my mind. It's shiny new, super clean, and the interior decor is wonderful. The front desk people are awesome. This hotel is everything that a business traveler like me could hope for...except, oops! the Internet. Everything about this hotel is totally awesome except that the Internet is so slow that it's virtually useless. As I write this, I'm using my cell phone's hot spot because the Internet at this Hampton is so pig-slow that I can barely bring up a web page. I tried both the wired and wireless connection and it made no difference.

So, reluctantly...and with total disappointment I have to knock my review down to a mere "very good". Business travelers like me live and die by the Internet -- we don't surf for sports scores or waste hours on Facebook -- it's how we file our timecards and write reports. An evening after work without a useful Internet connection is worse than deadly. And if I have to resort to using my cell phone, it puts me into a stompin' fit. :-)

With a useful Internet connection, this hotel would be beyond awesome.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel is brand new, very clean, the indoor pool is nice and has two hot tubs. The breakfast is great, nice variety. The staff is very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable. Not as fancy as the Hilton, but still lives up to the Hilton brand name. Too much reserved parking for Hilton Gold especially since the hotel was almost empty during the week we went, those spots went empty.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for a bay view, it I really a view of the bay and an old run down looking shoppi...