Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
$116
Hotels.com
$71
  • Room Service
All reviewstexas roadhousegreat hotelking suiteeastern shorecomplimentary breakfastnice poolbusiness centerroom was cleanocean citythe breakfast areafront desk staffbusiness triphot tubwould stay here againyogurtwalmartmd
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very nice facility, extremely helpful, friendly and welcoming staff. Great breakfast with protein; not just sugar bombs! Downside...bed so comfy, didn't want to get up and go to work! Would recommend this for business or family travel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Deborah B
CristinaShockley, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Wow, review title award of the year goes to you!! "The Total Package" We love seeing titles like yours!

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to review our hotel in the Salisbury/Fruitland area! I'm so happy to hear that you such a nice stay and that you found the staff to be friendly, helpfull, and welcoming. We work very hard to make sure that every guest feels welcome and that their needs are met; it's nice to hear that we are doing our job well! Your business is much appreciated and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Fruitland Hampton Inn and Suites last week. We got a King Suite up on the third floor and thoroughly enjoyed the room. We were staying for five nights, so a bigger room made us very happy. These suites have a little area that I guess would be called a kitchenette. It has a big counter, a sink, a small refridgerator, and a microwave. Very nice! The room also has a sofa bed. We used the sofa a great deal. Pretty comfy for a sofa bed!

We had two issues while we were there. First, there was something sticky on the landings in the nearest stairwell. This was corrected the very same day before we returned to the hotel. The second item was a problem with the toilet where it never shut off completely. For this, I had to tell them twice, but the second time it was fixed that day. The delay was really no big deal to us, but they apologized for the delay in fixing it.

The breakfast is standard Hampton fare, but the attendants were friendly and helpful. The front counter staff was also very cordial and helped us find a couple good restaurants in the area.

This Hampton is on the south side of Salisbury on Business 13. The directions on their website are pretty vague (I suggested that they update them.). If driving on the bypass, get off at the exit south of Snow Hill Road and turn right. The hotel is on your left after the roundabout.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank coconutsmom

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Salisbury/Fruitland, MD! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and found your room to be just the perfect size for your lodging needs.

Thank you for bring the issues with your toilet to our attention. Our staff work incredibly hard each day to maintain the property and ensure that all of our guest rooms are kept up to the Hampton standard, and to be professional, courteous, and helpful. It's always nice to hear from our guests that they are doing there job. Our team leaders also enjoy doing daily walks to ensure the property continues to shine as we did on our opening day. We are also thankful for the tips on updating our property directions.

Can’t wait to see you again at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Salisbury/Fruitland! (south-end) :)

A TripAdvisor Member
HOCKESSIN
Reviewed July 16, 2013

After a busy day meeting with customers in the Salisbury area, I was glad to stay the night & avoid a long ride home during lousy weather conditions. The staff was very friendly & I found every aspect of the hotel to be clean. It was also nice to have access to coffee in the lobby area 24/7 because the room coffee maker just wouldn't cut it. I plan to use the fitness center and pool during my next stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for a lovely review! I am glad you choose to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Salisbury/Fruitland. I am truly blessed with a great staff that makes sure our GUESTS feel like FAMILY while maintaining a property that looks brand new. Our entire team takes great pride in our award winning "clean" hotel - thank you for the kind words, we can't wait to have you back!

Cristina Shockley

Reviewed July 9, 2013

very friendly staff. The front desk lady, stopped what she was doing with another guest (as we were leaving for dinner) to wish us a good evening and offered us a cookie and reminded us to us the key for a discount. All staff was very friendly, very nice facility

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My sister and I were on our way to NC for her Great Grandson's 3rd birthday. I calculated a good driving time and came up with Salisbury MD area. I decided on Hampton Inn and am glad that I did. We were very happy with our stay and the complimentary breakfast was wonderful. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family