Expect a great standard of comfortable beds, cleanliness, complimentary breakfast & wifi, flat screen TVs and ammenities like a good fitness room and pool area with hot tub. We had two queen beds, a desk and a comfortable office chair $79 per night.
BUT the Value Added is outstanding effiicient service that addresses little issues immediately and really is sincere in making the guest happy. IE. Room with no fridge....standby....delivered one in ten minutes and asked if we needed microwave. IE. Trash from previous night needed emptying in the pool area.....Boom, emptied in 5 minutes. The housekeeping staff makes the effort to say hello or good morning.
If you are staying in the Salisbury area, stay at this location, instead of the congested area on the north side of town. It is one mile south of Salisbury University and 8 miles north of UMES. The have an ATM and Chicago Pizzeria Uno right next door. Across the street is a 24-hour Wal-Mart, a Texas Steakhouse and big liquor and wine store.
OH.....we had a room facing the railroad tracks for 5 days. Only saw one very short train during the day. No "My Cousin Vinny" here. The pool is indoors. No outside pool. This is a No Smoking facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Maryland's Lower Eastern Shore, just minutes from both the Atlantic Ocean and the banks of the Chesapeake Bay, nestled in the heart of a charming city that embodies small-town America, you'll discover the Hampton Inn and Suites® Fruitland. Choose your beaches! Because our hotel in Fruitland is centrally located on the Delmarva Peninsula, you are within a half-hour drive of a quiet Atlantic Ocean beach or a picturesque Chesapeake Bay retreat. Although you'll be tempted, don't spend all of your time at the beach; stay in Fruitland and neighboring Salisbury to shop for rustic Americana or English finery in one of more than 100 antique stores near our hotel. Don't miss out on seeing local wildlife as well as creatures from around the world at the Salisbury Zoo and discover the history of the bay area at the elegant Poplar Hill mansion, just a few minutes drive from our hotel. Fruitland's very own Nutter's Crossing Golf Course offers challenging holes and scenic landscape and provides a spectacular day of fun for the ace or beginner alike. Thanks to its convenience to quiet beaches, star-caliber golf courses and rich Chesapeake history, our hotel in Fruitland is the perfect place to discover the unique Chesapeake culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fruitland-Salisbury South Hotel Fruitland
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fruitland-Salisbury South
- Fruitland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Fruitland